Still have questions? We're here to help.
call us at (888) 712-5040
Learn more about what the LPGA Member Healthcare Program has to offer, and how to get your coverage in place during this year's Open Enrollment.
Glossary of Useful Terms
- Premium - The amount you pay for your insurance, usually paid on a monthly basis. Premiums are sometimes referred to as a "fixed cost" because the the amount stays the same, regardless of how you use your insurance.
- Out-of-Pocket Maximum - The total amount you have to pay before the insurance company will cover the remaining costs. Out of pocket costs are a combination of deductible, co-insurance and co-payments.
- Deductible - A specified amount that you agree pay to each year before your insurance covers the remaining costs for that year.
- Co-insurance - The percentage of payment you are expected to cover out of the total cost of a service.
- Co-pay - The amount you pay for a particular service, usually for prescription drugs or a visit to the doctor.
What happens after I finish my application?
Once you've signed and submitted your application, a few things will happen:
- Review - Our team will review your application and reach out to you if anything appears to be missing or we have additional questions.
- Submit - When we've confirmed that your application is ready to go, we'll submit it to the insurance company for approval.
- Approved - The insurance company will then review your application and notify you when you've been enrolled. This usually takes about 2 weeks, but can often be much sooner.
- Covered - Your coverage will begin after you receive the final policy from the insurance company and pay your first premium.